Online Notice Board
B Ed section
- Almirahs with text books for lending.
- Computer table with chair.
- Circulation counter.
- Computer system.
- Ceiling fan.
Expenditure related with
- State Govt. Grants.
- U.G.C Grants.
- Purchasing of Text books, Reference books, Newspapers and other documents.
- Purchasing of Library Furniture and Equipment.
- The Library is for the use of B.Ed, M.Ed students, faculty members and non teaching faculty of the College.
- To become the member of Library a student has to make a Library identity card signed by the Librarian with Rs. 10/- as membership fee.
- The books can be borrowed only by the students and the staff members.
- The students have to return the books on due date.
- Reference books, periodicals and magazines are used within the Library and not issued for home use.
- Every Student is responsible for the safety of the Books issued, if the Book is damaged or lost the cost of the book is recovered or the book is replaced.
- Help to maintain books in good condition for future generations.
- The Students have to leave all their belongings on the stand at the entrance of the Library before entering.
- Every Student and Staff member entering the Library needs to sign the register.
- Perfect silence is to be maintained in the Library.
- Student failing to abide by the Library rules has to be confiscated of his/her identity card.
- Take guidance from the Librarian to locate the required information.
- Extension of Automation Services through Internet.
- Extension of the Library area.
- Circulation of information resources (issue/return in computerized format.)
- Access to more online journals.